We take Intellectual Property Law very seriously and we support exclusive distribution rights for copyright owners. If you believe that material on this Website infringes on your copyright, please provide proper notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ("DMCA"). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Please note: all copyright infringement notifications must be written in English. Any attempted notifications written in foreign languages or using foreign characters may, at our sole discretion, be deemed non-compliant and disregarded.
For each work that you claim infringes your copyright, you must provide a notice to our Designated DMCA Agent below. A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, in the case of multiples, a representative list of such works at the site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or accessto which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material (i.e.: a specific URL.)
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, including at a minimum a physical address (no P.O. Boxes,) telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief thatuse of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once you have prepared your DMCA Notice, send your notice to our Designated Agent at the contact information below – email is preferred.
This information can also be found on the DMCA Designated Agent directory offered through the United States Copyright Office at the following link: https://dmca.copyright.gov
Please do not send other inquiries or requests to our designated copyright agent. Absent prior express permission, our designated copyright agent is not authorized to accept or waive service of formal legal process, and any agency relationship beyond that required to receive valid DMCA Notices or Counter-Notices (as defined below) is expressly disclaimed.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. If you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on our site is infringingyour copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
We may ask you for additional information so we can evaluate your claim if we determine that your notice is incomplete. Once the Company has received a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement that appears to allege a bona fide and good faith claim, we will endeavor to:
1) Remove or disable access to the work or works identified in the notice as infringing; and
2) Notify the person or entity that provided the allegedly infringing content that we have removed or disabled access to the content in response to a bona fide complaint. Note that your contact information as the complaining party will be shared with the person or entity that provided the allegedly infringing content to us.
Please be advised that we hold releases from all models and/or contentproducers whose image or work is offered on the site, freely assigning us rights of display and distribution, and that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent content as infringing. We reserve all rights to pursue any abuses and seek to collect available damages. If you are unsure about whether your content is protected under copyright law, we suggest that you consult with an attorney well versed in intellectual property rights, prior to sending a DMCA Notice.
If we posted content on the Website that was removed, disabled or otherwise blocked as the result of a DMCA notice, and we believe that the blocked or disabled work is not infringing, or that we have permission from the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to post it on the Website, then we may send a counter-notice to our Designated Agent identified above to restore access to the work on the Website.We will:
1) Identify the work that was removed or disabled and the location where the work was located before it was removed;
2) Provide our name, address, telephone number and email address;
3) State that we consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district where we reside (or the Central District of California if we then reside outside of the United States);
4) State that we will accept service of process from the person who originally provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person;
5) State the following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled in error as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
6) Our Chief Executive’s physical or electronic signature.
Pending review of the counter notice by our DMCA Agent, access to thesubject content will be restored. The complaining party may, at its discretion, then pursue the matter further in the courts. By publishing and rigorously enforcing this Copyright and Repeat Infringer Policy, we claim and enjoy safe harbor from prosecution under the DMCA.
If the Company believes that a user of the Website is continually abusing the DMCA process in any manner, the Company may exercise its right to terminate the abusing party’s account. Additionally, the Company reserves the right to terminate access to the Website of any user who accesses the Website in order to infringe on the copyrights ofthe material on the Website.
Be advised that receipt of any Notice or Counter Notice might not result in any action taken by the Company should the Notice be deemed incomplete or noncompliant by the Company or its Agent. Please address all questions you may have regarding any of the policies or other information herein to the Company’s Designated Agent identified above.
For more information about US Copyright law, please go to https://www.copyright.gov/title17/